Webroot Login is a vital process that allows the users to manage their Webroot account, purchase a new subscription, get details of their purchased products, etc. For Webroot account creation as well as login, you have to follow the processes mentioned below.
How to Create a Webroot Account?
- First of all, you have to open a web browser on your computing system. For this, you have to double-click the web browser icon from the desktop or the system tray.
- Then, visit the official website of Webroot antivirus bt entering “webroot.com” in the address bar.
- From the homepage of Webroot antivirus, you have to tap the “My Account” option which is located on the upper panel of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the Webroot Login web page.
- Further, you have to select the “Create Account” tab which is located just beside the Login tab.
- After that, Webroot asks you to provide the profile information that is required for the creation of your Webroot account. The following are the details that you are required to enter.
- Webroot Product Keycode: First you have to enter the key code that you have received after the successful completion of the purchase process. You will find this keycode in the confirmation mail that will be sent to you by Webroot on the email address that you have provided during the purchase process. However, on purchasing the product from a third-party, you will find the code at the back of the retail card.
- Email Address: Enter the email address that you want to link with your Webroot account. The email address you provide will further become the username name for your Webroot account.
- Repeat Email Address: After that, you have to re-type the email address in the next field.
- Password: Now, create a password for the security of your Webroot account. Make sure you create a password that is at least 9 characters long and must be the combination of 6 alphabetic and 3 numeric characters. Along with this, you must add some special characters in the password, excluding < >.
- Repeat Password: Confirm the password by re-typing the password in the next field.
- Your Personal Security Code: For providing an extra layer of security to your Webroot account, you have to enter a personal security code. This code should be of at least 6 characters and can be either a word or number. The code you enter will further be used at the of Webroot login.
- Security Question: The next step of the account creation is to select a security question for your account. This question will further be used for retrieving your Webroot account.
- Security Answer: Provide the answer to the question that you have selected above. Make sure the answer you provide must be easy for you to remember.
- Once you are done with providing all the information, Webroot will ask you to read the Webroot policy documents. For accessing the documents, you have to click the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” links. You can find these links at the bottom of the screen.
- Afterwards, hit the “Register Now” tab to the successful creation of your account.
- Now, Webroot will send you a verification mail on the email address that is associated with Webroot.
- For verification, open the mail that you have received and tap the verification link that is provided to you in the mail.
Procedure for Webroot Login
- Initiate the Webroot login process by accessing a web browser.
- Further, you have to move to the official website of Webroot.
- In the next window, select the “My Account” option that is located on the upper panel of the homepage.
- Now, you will be redirected to the Webroot Login window.
- Then, enter the email address that is linked with your Webroot account. In case you have registered your account from a mobile device then provide the phone number instead of the email address.
- After that, you have to type the password that you have created at the time of the Webroot account creation. The passwords are case-sensitive, hence you must be very careful while entering the password.
- The next step of the Webroot Login is to go through the “Privacy Statement”, “Webroot terms of service”, and “License Agreement” documents. These documents will help you to know the terms and conditions of the Webroot.
- At last, click the “Login” tab to conclude the process.